Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research & Information Desk - Need Help? Ask Us!
- Click on Need Help? Ask Us! on the library’s website to be taken to a page that shows the various ways you can reach us.
- Phone: (419) 358-3450.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: use the chat button on the library’s homepage (chat button is visible when the service is open).
- Text Message: text us at (419) 890-3508.
- In person: Visit the Circulation/Info desk, or make a PAWS appointment (Personalized Assistance With Searching). See the PAWS page for more information on this service: https://libguides.bluffton.edu/askus/paws
- Call the Circulation/Info Desk: 419-358-3262 or use the contact information at the Need Help - Ask Us page.
- Borrowing policies are posted online at library website > Services & Information > Services A-Z. You can find information on loan periods, borrowing limits, and more
- Library Account Login provides access to your library account to confirm due dates, renew items, and review OhioLINK requests
- Special note: Overdue notices are a courtesy reminder but should not be relied on as indicators to renew or return library materials.