- Call the Circulation Desk: 419-358-3262, OR . . .
- Email Audra Oglesbee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Borrowing policies can be found on the library website under Services / Policies. You can find information on loan periods, borrowing limits, and more.
- Check Your Library Account – use this link on the library’s webpage to check due dates, renew items, and to review what items you’ve requested through OhioLINK. If you have questions related to your account, you can contact Audra Oglesbee, Access Services Coordinator and Circulation Supervisor, at (419) 358-3271, or email her at the address noted above.
- Special note: Overdue notices are a courtesy reminder but should not be relied on as indicators to renew or return library materials.